Teton Mountains Alternative - Metal Wall Art
The Teton Range, a subrange of the Rocky Mountains, is one of the most distinct ranges in the United States because of it's dramatic elevation profile along its eastern side. This piece is a replica of an iconic photograph of the actual mountains. All of our wall art is handcrafted in Orange County, California.
- Finish: Fade-resistant and rust-free, this piece is ready to go for both indoor and outdoor use and will stand up to rain, sunshine, and other elements.
- Size: W 46" x H 12" (Regular)
W 58" x H 16" (Large)
- Mounting: We include industrial strength 3M double sided tape which works great to seamlessly mount onto any wall surface.
- Material: Crafted from 100% recycled premium aluminum composite panels that are 3mm thick. Aluminum composite panel is comprised of two sheets of aluminum (metal) sandwiched to a reinforced synthetic core. The benefits of this material is that it's lightweight making it easy to hang and it's 100% recycled.
- Customization: If you are looking for a different size or color please don't hesitate to contact us. We try to accommodate all requests and enjoy creating custom orders.
Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back: MetalPlex is committed to the highest level of quality and excellence, and we stand behind every product that we make. We know you’re going to love your purchase but if you’re not completely thrilled for any reason (or even no reason at all), simply contact us within 30 days of receiving your order and we’ll happily resolve the matter or issue.