Navidium Shipping Policy
PROTECT YOUR DELIVERY WITH NAVIDIUM
There’s no need to wait weeks for claims to be processed by couriers - protect your parcel with just 2.5% of the contents value and we’ll offer you a refund or replacement right away.
WHAT WE DEEM AS LOST:
Shipment states ‘delivered’ but you have not received it. We ask that you allow up to 5 working days for your parcel to be delivered. Sometimes the courier prematurely marks it as delivered and tries a redelivery, it turns up in a secure location at your property or it may be at your neighbors.
- Your tracking has not updated for a set length of time.
WHAT WE DEEM AS DAMAGED:
- Items arrive damaged in transit - broken or bent beyond repair
- Some of your order is missing due to the box/packet opening in transit
Please contact us immediately if your items have arrived damaged or something is missing. Submit photographic evidence of tampered items.
WHAT WE DO NOT COVER:
- Missing parcels or redelivery fees due to incorrect address information provided by you
- Delays in transit
- Items that are returned to us for a refund or exchange that are not in a resalable condition
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR CLAIM:
If your parcel is lost or damaged, please contact us at email@example.com from the email address you used to place your order. A member of our customer support team will assist as soon as possible. What to include in your claim:
- Subject line: CLAIM for order #12345
- Description of your issue
- Photo evidence of damage
By selecting Navidium shipping protection, you agree to these terms.
This is our inhouse protection policy. Navidium shipping protection is non refundable.
OUR POLICY FOR UNPROTECTED PARCELS:
We will follow the claims policy with your selected courier to either locate your parcel or deem it as lost. This may take up to 4-6 weeks and is at the discretion of the courier.